Welcome to 2105 Geocache Event
June 27, 2015 at 10am - 2pm
at Cottonwood Park, Fort St. James BC V0J1P0
BEFORE THE EVENT
1) Please make sure you have a gps application on your cellphone
2) Fully charge cellphone and extra mobile charge
3) Have plenty of gas on your vehicle or use bicycle
4) EpiPen if you are allergic to bee
5) Bring jacket, camera, bug repellent, and cash for extra something later.
DURING THE EVENT
Check In Table 9:30am You will:
1) Sign the Event Log
2) Sign and confirmed your waiver and responsibility
3) confirmed yourself, group or team
4) Pay your fee of $20.00/adult or $5/youth either cash on site or cheque payable to PMCOE Inc.
at 9:45 am of the event you will:
1) Receive your instruction of rules and regulations.
2) Receive you Maps
3) You will receive your Coordinates
4) Your will receive your FortCache Kit (First Aid, Hydration, fuel food)
First and foremost, we want to stress the importance of safety. You will have more than enough time to find the caches throughout the course of the day. Please drive safely and carefully. This can be a team or an individual experience.
All participants must sign a liability waiver form or they will not be allowed to participate. These waivers will be available at the morning of the event. If children will be participating, it must be with a parent or legal guardian who has signed the waiver for the minor.
AFTER THE EVENT